Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem IPO: How to check allotment status, listing date and more
- Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem is likely to announce its share
allotment statuson July 26.
- The issue size of the speciality chemical manufacturer was subscribed 182.04 times on the third and final day of the issue on July 20.
- The company’s
IPOhas received bids for 58.83 crore equity shares against the IPO size of 32.31 lakh equity shares.
The IPO was open for subscription from July 16 to July 20 with a price band of ₹1,073-1,083.
The company was looking to raise ₹500 crore including ₹225 crore of fresh equity shares and ₹275 crore of offer for sale (OFS) by promoters and shareholders.
AdvertisementThe public issue of the company was a hit among investors, especially from non-institutional investors and qualified institutional buyers. Overall, the issue size of the company was subscribed 182.04 times on the third and final day of the issue on July 20.
The IPO was subscribed much more than that of the recent speciality chemical company Clean Science and Technology’s IPO, which was 95 times.
The IPO has received bids for 58.83 crore equity shares against the IPO size of 32.31 lakh equity shares.
The company manufactures a range of products in speciality chemicals category and serves industries like automotive, petroleum, pharmaceutical, agro chemicals, paints and coatings, dyes and pigments, personal care and flavour and fragrances industries.
Here is how to check
- Go to the BSE website or NSE website here.
- On BSE, Select 'Equity' and then from the dropdown, select 'Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem’.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on 'Search'.
- Please note the details will only be available once the shares are allotted.
- Visit the registrar's website here.
- Click on 'Select company' and click on ‘Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem’.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or the client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ’submit’.
SEE ALSO: Tokyo Olympics: PV Sindhu wins opening match against Ksenia Polikarpova Reliance Jio adds 42 million subscribers in the June 2021 quarter, but average revenue per user plays spoilsport
Popular on BI
- DC vs RR: Who will win today’s IPL match?
- We asked three spacetech entrepreneurs what it takes to enter the field and they listed out the opportunities
- Ethereum’s scaling issues strike again as TIME Magazine’s NFTs sell for 30 times their price
- Best baby swing cradle and chair in India
- China's FUD drags down Bitcoin, Ether and other cryptocurrencies yet again