Top stock movers — Bharti Airtel, Tata Motors, Hero Motocorp, M&M, HDFC, Delta Corp, and others
- The 30-share BSE index Sensex was down 40 points, and the NSE Nifty was trading flat at 10:00 am.
- Here’s a list of the top losers and gainers in the Nifty pack.
- These are the top stocks that are buzzing in trade today.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
The 30-share BSE index Sensex was down 40 points, and the NSE Nifty was trading flat at 10:00 am.
Here’s a list of the top losers and gainers in the Nifty pack.
*as of October 28, 10:00 am
|Top Nifty Gainers||Top Nifty Losers|
|Bharti Airtel||Kotak Bank|
|Hero Motocorp||Nestle India|
AdvertisementThese are the top stocks in news today.
Bharti Airtel gains over 8%
The shares of telecom giant Bharti Airtel gained over 8% after it reported its highest-ever quarterly consolidated revenue on the back of a rise in data usage and higher realisations, helping it narrow losses in the second quarter ended September 30.
Hero Motocorp up nearly 4%
The stock of two-wheeler major, Hero Motocorp, soared 4% after it partnered with Harley-Davidson to sell and service Harley’s motorcycles and sell parts and accessories and general merchandise riding gear and apparel through a network of brand-exclusive Harley-Davidson dealers and Hero’s existing dealership network in India.
Delta Corp leaps 5%
The casinos and hotels operator, Delta Corp shares, gained over 5% after it announced re-opening of its Sikkim-based Casino.
Tata Motors trades 4% higher
The shares of Tata Motors gained over 4% after the company in its quarterly earnings report said that its luxury car subsidiary Jaguar Land Rover (JLR), returned to profit with significant positive cash flow in the quarter. The company also said the worst is probably over for the commercial vehicles segment, which was a major sales drag in the quarter under review.
Cochin Shipyard up 2%
The shares of Cochin Shipyard gained nearly 2% after it inked a pact with Italy’s Fincantieri for cooperation in areas like shipbuilding and ship repair. Fincantieri is one of the world’s largest shipbuilding groups and a leader in diversification and innovation with over 230 years of history and more than 7,000 vessels built, operating 18 shipyards in four continents.
SEE ALSO: 'India can provide teachers to the world, just like software engineers,' says Byju Raveendran as he plans to take his $11 billion edtech startup to US shores
Top stocks to watch — Hero Moto, Airtel, Tata Motors, ICICI Bank, Adani Gas, Marico, Titan, Dr Reddy’s and others
Trump's official campaign website briefly offline after hackers take control and claim they had 'full access to Trump and relatives'
- US calls on India to be a key partner in countering China's 'increasing assertiveness'
- No gaming advertisement may depict any person under the age of 18 years, or who appears to be under the age of 18: ASCI
- Now there is 'real hope' to end COVID-19 with vaccines: WHO chief
- Vaccine hopes push gold below ₹ 49,000 per 10 gram
- Netflix's 'Delhi Crime' wins International Emmy Award 2020 for best drama series