Top stock movers on Dalal Street today — IndiGo, Cipla, Hero MotoCorp, Glenmark Pharma and others
- Sensex on Friday opened on a positive note, with a healthy buying in healthcare, capital goods and energy stocks.
- Nifty50 was trading nearly 51.10 points higher or 0.45% from its previous close.
- Here’s a list of stocks buzzing on D-street today.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
Nifty50 was trading nearly 51.10 points higher or 0.45% from its previous close.
These are the
IndiGo’s parent Interglobe Aviation shares trading over 2% lower during the morning trade
The overall domestic air passenger traffic declined 83% to 21 lakh passengers in July. This led to domestic carrier Indigo’s shares coming under pressure. IndiGo’s passenger load factor in July was almost flat at 60.2%. However, its market share in July was up at 60.4% compared to 52.8% in June.
Shares of its rival airline SpiceJet, was trading flat during the morning session.
Hero MotoCorp declined nearly two per cent during the morning trade
Shares of the country’s largest two-wheeler maker Hero was trading nearly 2% lower after the company posted a 95.38% decline in consolidated net profit at ₹57.78 crore for the first quarter ended June 30.
The total income during the quarter under review declined to ₹3,119.22 crore as compared with ₹8,410.41 crore in the year-ago period.
Eicher Motors declines 3% during the morning trade
After reporting a consolidated net loss of ₹55 crore for the first quarter ended June 30, the shares of Eicher Motors were trading nearly 3% lower during the early trade.
Bank of India trades nearly 2% lower
Cipla gains over 3% during the morning trade
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals gains over 3% during the morning trade
Shares of Glenmark Pharma was trading nearly 3% higher ahead of first quarter earnings due later today.
SEE ALSO: Top stocks to watch today—IndiGo, SpiceJet, Hero MotoCorp, BPCL, Tata Steel, Glenmark Pharma and others
Eicher Motors registers first-ever net loss of ₹55 crore in at least a decade
- Bio-secure bubbles – Here's how IPL players will be staying safe during the pandemic
- INTERVIEW: Chennai-based CAMS’ 30-year journey to an IPO
- Amazon pumps in money into MORE to take on the heavyweights Reliance Retail and DMart
- 30 COVID vaccine candidates being developed: Health Ministry
- INTERVIEW: Paytm trains its guns on Google while the payments app is back in Play Store