Top stock movers — RIL, Bajaj Finance, Solara Active Pharma, Titan, Dixon Tech and more
- The 30-share BSE index Sensex surged 234.73 points, and the NSE Nifty jumped 0.59% at 10:00 am.
- Here’s a list of the top losers and gainers in the Nifty pack.
- These are the top stocks that are buzzing in trade today.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
The 30-share BSE index Sensex surged 234.73 points, and the NSE Nifty jumped 0.59% at 10:00 am.
Here’s a list of the top losers and gainers in the Nifty pack.
*as of October 7, 9:55 am
|Top Nifty Gainers||Top Nifty Losers|
AdvertisementThese are the top stocks in news today.
Bajaj Finance shares tank 5%
The share of Bajaj Finance tanked 5% after the company, in its quarterly update, said it would accelerate further provisioning for Covid-19. The new loans also declined sharply to 3.6 million from 6.5 million at the same time last year. This also moved Bajaj Finserv shares— which was down nearly 3%.
Solara Active Pharma shares leap 12%
The shares of Solara Active Pharma gained over 12% after brokerages increased the target price with a ‘buy’ rating. Macquarie has set the target price at ₹1680, whereas the global brokerage has set the target price at ₹2,100.
Dixon Tech shares soar 3%
The shares of Dixon Tech were up 3% after reports surfaced that the company's subsidiary Padget Electronics has been chosen as the domestic mobile phone manufacturing partner in the Production Linked Scheme.
Reliance Industries gains over 4%
AdvertisementThe shares of Mukesh Ambani owned Reliance Industries soared 4% after the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority invested ₹5,512.50 crore in the Retail arm of RIL for a 1.20% equity stake.
Titan Company up over 4%
The shares of Titan Company soared 4% after the jewellery maker said that its business is almost back to the pre-COVID levels in its second quarterly update.
Britannia Industries jump 3%
AdvertisementThe shares of consumer goods major Britannia Industries jumped 3% during the early trade hours after brokerages increased the target price for its shares with a ‘buy’ rating. The increase in the target price comes since FMCG companies have witnessed an improving sales picture in September.
SEE ALSO: Schitt’s Creek star Dan Levy lashes out at an Indian channel for censorship on the show
Top stocks to watch — SBI, RIL, TCS, Bajaj Finance, Dixon Tech and others
Popular on BI
- Sansera Engineering IPO — How to check allotment status, listing date and more
- The collapse of Evergrande, one of China’s largest home developers, is “not a Lehman moment” but the fear may haunt steel and metal stocks in India
- Amazon is investigating its lawyers for allegedly bribing Indian government officials
- Noise ropes in Taapsee Pannu as its brand ambassador for smart wearables
- Online fantasy gaming startup earns almost five times Dhoni's Chennai Super Kings
- Samsung's first F-series phone with 5G support, Galaxy F42, to launch soon
- 2021 Yamaha R15 V4.0, R15M, Aerox 155 launched in India — all you need to know
- Tara Sutaria to be the face of Olay India's premium skincare range