Warren Buffett disciple Joel Greenblatt averaged 50% annual returns over 10 years, and is still trouncing competitors. He offers a peek inside his legendary stock-picking strategy.
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- INTERVIEW: Tech Mahindra CFO says lateral hiring will take time — and only after utilisation improves to pre-COVID levels
- Zomato announces 10 days of menstrual leave for all women employees – including transgender people
- Mukesh Ambani is now the world’s fourth-richest person after he beat Louis Vuitton owner Bernard Arnault
- If you have a high risk tolerance — here are a few ‘aggressive’ investment bets to consider
- Karnataka is building a cycling map for Bengaluru by crowdsourcing inputs from city's cyclists