The 10 Best Treadmills You Can Buy
View all Offers
- 20% OFF
Victorinox Nylon 65 cms Grey Softsided Check-in Luggage (605410)₹ 27713₹ 34640Buy On
- 62% OFF
Safari Ray Polycarbonate 77 cms Midnight Blue Hardsided Check-in Luggage (RAY 77 4W MIDNIGHT BLUE)₹ 3699₹ 9675Buy On
- 61% OFF
American Tourister Ivy Polypropylene 68 cms Black Hardsided Check-in Luggage (FO1 (0) 09 002)₹ 3069₹ 7900Buy On
- 60% OFF
Safari Ray Polycarbonate 65 cms Midnight Blue Hardsided Check-in Luggage (RAY 67 4W MIDNIGHT BLUE)₹ 2999₹ 7535Buy On
- 63% OFF
Kamiliant by American Tourister KAM Kiza Polypropylene 79 cms Black Hardsided Check-in Luggage (KAM KIZA SP 79CM - BLACK)₹ 3630₹ 9690Buy On
10. NordicTrack x9i Incline TrainerThis treadmill isn't for the casual runner - with a 40% incline, the NordicTrack x9i Incline Trainer makes it feel like you're running up mountains, not just hills. It also comes with 44 iFit training programs and connects to Google Maps, which recreates the terrain of wherever you choose to "run."
9. NordicTrack Commercial 2150
With folding capabilities, 40 iFit workout programs, and a lifetime warranty on the motor and frame, the NordicTrack Commercial 2150 proves a great value for a low price. And despite moving in place, the National Geographic video workouts will make it feel like you're running all over the world.LifeSpan TR1200-DT treadmill desk is a great way to fit in more exercise while working. It moves up to four miles per hour, and the adjustable desk comes equipped with soft armrests. There aren't many fancy extras, but you can't beat the price.
7. Life Fitness F1 Smart
With the Life Fitness F1 Smart treadmill, you can connect to Life Fitness's website and create unlimited custom workouts. It also comes with a wireless heart rate monitor, grip sensor system, and iPod compatibility. This treadmill folds to conserve space, but at 55" x 20", it's a little short for serious running.
6. Smooth Fitness 9.65LCWith a high 98 Smart Rating score, the Smooth Fitness 9.65LC comes complete with a larger-than-average 64" x 21" track, motion control sensors on the handrails, and a heart rate monitoring system. Choose between one of the 28 speed or incline workouts, or save up to five of your own custom routines.
5. Landice L8The Landice L8 goes up to 12 miles per hour - a 5 minute mile - and comes with a whopping 25 different programs, including a "landmark" mode which converts how far you run into vertical feet, then measures it against famous monuments, such as the Eiffel Tower. This treadmill also features safety-clip auto-stop, tablet syncing capability, and a digital readout that shows your speed, incline, time, distance, and heart rate.
4. Life Fitness Club Series
Though expensive, the Life Fitness Club Series comes complete with several luxury amenities, including a wireless heart monitor, iPod integration system, and 22 built-in workout programs. It can go up to 14 miles per hour with a 15% incline, and comes with 10 years of parts protection.
3. ProForm The Official Boston Marathon 4.0
Whether you're training for the Boston Marathon or not, the ProForm The Official Boston Marathon 4.0 is great for staying fit indoors without getting bored. Try one of the high-definition video workouts that feature the actual course in Boston - it even replicates the hills and dips in terrain. This treadmill also connects to Bluetooth through its SpeedRing technology, which allows you to speed up or slow down without pressing a single button.
2. LifeSpan TR5000iEarning a 99 Smart Rating, the LifeSpan TR5000i features 19 built-in workouts and a 60" x 20" belt, which allows almost anyone to take full strides. Plug your iPod into its built-in dual speaker system, and forget worrying about your headphones staying in while you run.
1. Livestrong LS13.0T
The Livestrong LS13.0T allows you to go up to 12 miles per hour and increase the incline 15%, which mimics hills. It's the bonus features that earn it a Smart Rating of 100 though - it has a digital readout showing distance, time, speed, calories, and heart rate; the LiveTrack Fitness Journal lets you track your workouts; and you can save your workout data to a USB and transfer it to your computer to help you customize your training program.
- GST revenue collection for July rises by 33% with ₹1,16,393 crore
- Policy ignition: India's satellite navigation sector set for higher growth trajectory
- COVID-19 cases in Kerala are spiking due to good detection, better reporting and early easing of restrictions
- Ransomware attacks hit record 300 million in first half of 2021, reveals new report
- Tokyo Olympics: India's Satish Kumar exits from quarter-finals in boxing after losing to Bakhodir Jalolov