The best liquid eyeshadows you can buy
- Liquid eyeshadow is the ideal one-and-done product - high impact, minimal effort.
- Stila Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow comes in a wide array of colors and finishes that stay put even when you're dancing the night away (or falling asleep on your morning commute).
- Other favorites include the Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art, Glossier Lidstar, Milk Makeup Eye Pigment, and Smith & Cult Glitterbaby Metallic-Shift Eyeshadow.
Liquid eyeshadow is intimidating. Powder and cream formulas are more intuitive - apply them with brushes, fingers, or some combination of the two - and bam, you have an eyeshadow look. But most liquid eyeshadows have a doe-foot applicator or brush already attached, and while that might be appealing, it's also a little scary. Eyeshadow is all about control, isn't it?
In reality, a good liquid eyeshadow is that Holy Grail beauty product that gives you a complete eye-look in two-seconds flat. Swipe it over your lids, tap out the edges with a fingertip, and, viola, instant glamour and definition.
I reach for liquid eyeshadows on two occasions: when I want a subtle eye-look with little to no effort or when I want something high-impact with little to no effort. If a liquid eyeshadow requires a ton of finagling, it's because either the formula or the applicator isn't quite right for your needs. I've sourced five top picks in a variety of finishes to help you build your collection - researched and tested.
Here are the best liquid eyeshadows you can buy in 2019:
- Best glittery liquid eyeshadow: Stila Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow
- Best drugstore liquid eyeshadow: Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art
- Best sheer liquid eyeshadow: Glossier Lidstar
- Best hybrid cream/liquid eyeshadow: Milk Makeup Eye Pigment
- Best smoky liquid eyeshadow: Smith & Cult Glitterbaby Metallic-Shift Eyeshadow
Keep scrolling to read more details about our top picks.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The best glittery liquid eyeshadow
The best drugstore liquid eyeshadow
The best sheer liquid eyeshadow
The best hybrid cream/liquid eyeshadow
Best smoky liquid eyeshadow
- 'Quiet quitting' is a bad idea, experts say. Here are 6 things you can do instead to get the same results if you're looking for better work-life balance – or to lighten your workload
- Wipro, Infosys, Tech Mahindra revoke offer letters given to freshers: Reports
- Reliance Jio and Airtel 5G prices may be affordable for now but expected to increase after wider rollout
- Redmi Pad Review: A decent tablet for the masses
- Electronics Mart India IPO is subscribed 1.69 times on day 1
- Big B’s best movies are back on the big screens - Here are 11 you can watch
- Reliance Jio to begin beta trial of 5G in four cities on Dussehra with unlimited data
- With 950 billionaires, Asia outnumbers all other regions: Forbes
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- RBI Repo Rate
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Upcoming new Mobile in October
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- RBI Interest Rate hike
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World