The best vacuum deals you'll find on Prime Day 2019 - including upright, cordless, and robot vacuums
- Vacuums of all types - upright, cordless, robot, and more - will be on sale during Prime Day, which runs from July 15-16.
- We anticipate that you could save more than $100 on popular models from brands like Dyson and iRobot. See our Prime Day vacuum deal predictions below.
- Every year, we round up the best Prime Day deals worth shopping. Shop the best deals of Amazon Prime Day 2019 here.
No matter how diligently you clean your house, it seems like your floor always gets dirty and dusty again in no time. But with a powerful vacuum, you'll be able to do a more thorough cleaning job with less physical effort.
This Prime Day, expect deals from popular brands like Dyson, iRobot, Eufy, and Bissell. Last year, Prime members saved on two high-performing Dyson cordless vacs: $70 off the Dyson V7 and $135 off the Dyson V8. Meanwhile, robot vacuum competitor Ecovacs held its own against favorites iRobot and Eufy with $120 off its Deebot N79S, a smart assistant-compatible vacuum with three cleaning modes and a 110-minute run time.
For more guidance on what type of vacuum you should buy, check out the guides first:
- The best vacuum cleaners you can buy
- The best vacuums you can buy for less than $300
- The best cordless vacuums you can buy
- The best robot vacuum cleaners you can buy
We'll be updating this list of the best Prime Day 2019 vacuum deals throughout the event (July 15-16), so check back then.
Just keep in mind that you have to have an Amazon Prime membership in order to take advantage of the deals, so if you haven't already, you might want to sign up for a free 30-day trial membership to get started.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.