The CEO of billion-dollar startup Airtable explains why its founders decided on a corporate culture before they even had a product
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- YouTube reveals 54% of videos watched in India are in Hindi
- K'taka to soon roll out app for sand purchase
- Zomato’s popular carnival Zomaland goes online as large gatherings remain banned due to Covid19
- In isolation, coronavirus positive doctor in Aligarh continues to treat patients and train staff virtually
- As expected, IndiGo reports a net loss of ₹1,750 crore after domestic air passenger dips and costs continue to pile up