The Hong Kong Leader's Daughter Bragged About Her Fabulous Taxpayer-Funded Life On Social Media
However, the Facebook page wasn't the only social media account linked to Leung that documented her high fashion shopping sprees. An Instagram account in Leung's name remains online and features pictures of her custom-made bags, designer shoes, and trips around the world.On Tuesday, Leung's Facebook page made news again after she wrote a note that was apparently a response to negative comments about a necklace that appeared in her profile photo.
The note also included shots at Leung's critics for their intelligence and ability to speak English. View the full post below:
After the Facebook post made headlines, the page was removed. However, an Instagram account that linked to Leung's Facebook and contains many pictures that appear to show her remains active. It also includes photos that seem to show her bags, shoes, and other purchases.Check out photos from the Instagram account below. Leung apparently enjoys monogrammed purses.
Leung apparently is a fan of the Hilton sisters. Two posts on the Instagram account expressed her happiness Paris and Nicky Hilton owned the same purse she did.
According to one post, Leung puts designed shoes on shelves in her room "as decor."
- Dr. Reddy’s, TCS, Bandhan Bank and other stocks to watch out for on April 13
- Sushil Chandra appointed as Chief Election Commissioner with effect from April 13
- TCS has broken many records in the last three months — from revenue to new deals to new hiring
- Haryana announces night curfew from 9 pm to 5 am with effect from tonight
- Google Drive, Docs, Sheets and Slides is down for some users around the globe, including India