The NFL is betting big on virtual reality -- find out more at IGNITION
It's official: The NFL is betting big on virtual reality.The league recently announced its partnership with startup NextVR. Together, they'll bring viewers a new postgame experience showcasing highlights of 2016 regular-season games. This free content will include moments from the San Francisco 49ers-Arizona Cardinals game and the Chicago Bears-New York Giants matchup this month, for example.Advertisement
Hear more about this exciting new development at this year's IGNITION, Business Insider's flagship conference.
NextVR Executive Chairman Brad Allen, SpringHill Entertainment and Uninterrupted CEO Maverick Carter, and Turner Broadcasting President David Levy will all be on stage together, talking about the future of sports.VR promises to revolutionize the way we watch and experience sports. Watching the game on the couch in your living room is fine, but what if you could really experience the game with all your senses without ever leaving your house?
Don't miss all the latest insight on VR at IGNITION 2016! The conference takes place December 5-7 at the Time Warner Center in New York City.This year's speakers include MasterCard's Raja Rajamannar, CNBC's Julia Boorstin, and Lucasfilm's Mickey Capoferri.Act now - only one week left!Advertisement
Business Insider's flagship annual conference
- NASA's plan to put humans back on the Moon will cost $28 billion
- Parliament passes amendments to essential commodities law
- Parliament passes IIIT amendment bill, giving 'national importance' tag to five new institutes
- Undergraduate classes for first-year students to begin from November 1 — students cancelling admissions to get a full refund
- Rajya Sabha passes Banking Amendment Bill 2020 bringing cooperative banks under RBI's umbrella