The top 21 most valuable tech brands in America in 2018
- Amazon, Apple, and Google are the top valued tech brands, according to Americans.
- Brand Finance, a brand consultancy firm, released their ranking of the most valuable brands in America in 2018.
- The firm looks at marketing investment, stakeholder investment, and business performance to help it measure how much each brand contributes to the company.
- Tech companies hold five of the top 10 spots on the most valuable brands US list.
The tech industry dominated this year's Brand Finance US 500, an annual report on the world's most valuable American brands. Tech companies claimed five out of the top 10 spots and the industry accounts for $977 billion - about 30% - of the total brand value of the companies on the list.
Below, we highlight the top 21 tech companies by brand value, which is measured by enterprise value, branded business value, and brand contribution. We've also included the brand value change between 2017 and 2018, and each company's rank on the overall most valuable brands list.
The brands included on this list shouldn't shock you, but where they rank compared to their competitors may. Scroll through to see which tech brands made the list and how much they are worth in 2018.
Get the latest Google stock price here.
20. Western Digital
- Monero’s ‘Fluffypony’ joins John McAfee, Ross Ulbricht and Arthur Hayes behind bars — but for a non-crypto crime
- Dr Subhash Chandra reveals his plans of venturing into video in digital space
- IOB asks Union Bank to buy its stake in Malaysian bank
- Adani Group firm Adani Wilmar to raise ₹4,500 crore via IPO
- Travel portal Ixigo moves a step closer to IPO