A Disney World fan filmed Gaston from 'Beauty and the Beast' rejecting a Magic Kingdom parkgoer who asked him on a date
- Grace Foltz, 25, visited
Disney Worldwith her friend this weekend to help her cope with a breakup.
- While there, Foltz asked Gaston from "
Beauty and the Beast" on a date.
- She was swiftly rejected, and Foltz told Insider that she found his response "so funny."
Two women had a rare interaction with Gaston from "Beauty and the Beast" while visiting Disney World this week.Grace Foltz, 25, and her friend Steph visited
View all Offers
- 20% OFF
Victorinox Nylon 65 cms Grey Softsided Check-in Luggage (605410)₹ 27713₹ 34640Buy On
- 47% OFF
Safari Duo 4W 58 cm, 68 cm and 78 cm Red Softsided Luggage Combo of 3₹ 11140₹ 21195Buy On
- 61% OFF
American Tourister Ivy Polypropylene 68 cms Black Hardsided Check-in Luggage (FO1 (0) 09 002)₹ 3069₹ 7900Buy On
- 62% OFF
Safari Ray Polycarbonate 77 cms Midnight Blue Hardsided Check-in Luggage (RAY 77 4W MIDNIGHT BLUE)₹ 3699₹ 9675Buy On
- 60% OFF
Safari Ray Polycarbonate 65 cms Midnight Blue Hardsided Check-in Luggage (RAY 67 4W MIDNIGHT BLUE)₹ 2999₹ 7535Buy On
"I looked at Steph and I said, 'I'm going to say something to Gaston,'" Foltz said of the moment. "She happened to whip her phone out right as I was about to say it."That video of the interaction was later posted by Steph and has now been viewed more than 7.7 million times on TikTok. After Gaston responded, Foltz is seen with a shocked expression on her face. "Did I just get roasted?" she says.
Foltz told Insider that she expected Gaston to make a comment about Belle, so she was "stunned" by his response. Still, she said that she and Steph both previously worked at Disney World and were entirely familiar with how Gaston interacts with parkgoers."Some people commented on the video saying that I looked like I was going to cry, but I thought it was so funny," Foltz said. "I have a very good sense of humor, and I absolutely 100% knew what I was getting myself into." Foltz added that she had "the perfect comeback" and was planning to say, "Well, you found her." Unfortunately, Gaston had already walked too far away for her to respond.
And despite Gaston's rejection, the two friends went on to laugh about the interaction "for the rest of the day," Foltz said.
"I think I deserved what I got by asking Gaston to ask me out," Foltz said. "I try and interact with Disney characters in funny ways. I never want to catcall them and make them uncomfortable. So I hope Gaston finds this as funny as I do."
- The Tokyo Olympics are a hive of NFT activity — from pins to moments to artwork
- Twitter is rolling out an update to make Twitter Spaces easier to share and discover
- Tencent and Alibaba Group have lost more than $100 billion in July as China cracked down on internet giants
- Cadbury Dairy Milk's next phase of 'heart the hate' campaign urges bystanders to stand up against cyberbullying by sharing a Purple Heart
- Coinbase, CoinDCX, WazirX and other crypto firms aren’t just looking for engineers but designers, social media wizards, and managers too