A McDonald's employee said she prepared a 6,400-item order that came out to $7,000 in a viral TikTok
- Brittani Curtis posted a
viralTikTok video on November 10 showing a $7,000 order from McDonald's.
- Curtis said the order was placed by a local prison that regularly does business with the restaurant.
A McDonald's employee claimed she took a $7,000 order in a
Brittani Marie Curtis (@brittanicurtis23), posted a TikTok on November 10 with the caption "no lie, ya girl is TIRED!"
Curtis said in the video's comment section that the order was for a local prison in Perry, Georgia, and staff only had four hours to make the order. The McDonald's is located near the Houston County Detention Center, according to WSB-TV Atlanta, but it's unclear if that is the location the order was for.
In the 22-second clip, Curtis said she prepared a 6,400-item order comprised of 1,600 McChicken sandwiches, 1,600 McDoubles, and 3,200 cookies.
The video had more than 784,000 views and 127,000 likes at the time of publication.
Boxes filled with McChicken and McDouble sandwiches in the restaurant's kitchen are displayed in the video.
Curtis also mentioned that she had to make multiple transactions of 500 when taking the order, and employees tracked the items by counting them 20 by 20.
In the comments, Curtis said the prison paid for the food upfront. "We do business with them a lot," Curtis continued. "They're very credible. It's usually never such short notice though."
Curtis, representatives from the detention center, and McDonald's did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment.
- OPINION: World Biofuel Day — Can biofuel help sustainably meet the growing energy needs of India?
- Kotak Mahindra rolls out a lifestyle focused salary account
- Trading on Indian crypto exchange WazirX drops by over 55%, WRX token loses sheen
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4, Z Flip 4, Watch 5 series, and Buds 2 Pro launched: Check price, specifications and photos
- Will Aamir Khan’s Laal Singh Chaddha be the box of chocolates Bollywood is waiting for?