Joe Biden's daughter and granddaughter rocked menswear looks on Inauguration Day, and people can't get enough of their fashion
- Joe Biden's daughter and one of his grandchildren attended inauguration events in menswear looks.
- Maisy Biden, his granddaughter, wore sneakers with both a pantsuit and dress on Wednesday.
- His daughter Ashley Biden opted for a tuxedo and pointed heels.
During the Inauguration ceremony and parade-route walk on Wednesday, Biden's granddaughter Maisy Biden was photographed wearing a dark suit jacket, matching flare pants, and a turtleneck sweater. The outfit, which also included a black mask and leather gloves, contrasted the vibrant dresses worn by her sisters.
Maisy completed her three-piece look with a pair of unreleased Air Jordan 1 Mid sneakers, which are meant to "pay homage to sisterhood and the intertwined concepts of strength and beauty," according to Nike's website.
She later changed into a pink $1,575 Rodarte gown, which had ruffled sleeves, a rose-embellished neckline, and an all-over heart print. Her shoes, however, were another pair of high-top Nike sneakers, similar to ones she wore earlier in the day.
The president's daughter, Ashley Biden, rocked a tuxedo during the evening festivities. Her look included an open blazer, straight-leg pants, an unfurled tie, and a white blouse. She also donned a standout pair of black pointed pumps with a gold strap.
People can't get enough of the menswear looks worn by Maisy and Ashley, with some people online dubbing them "style icons."
—Kelsey (@keIseylr) January 21, 2021
—Adriana Gabriella (@_adrigabriella) January 20, 2021
—Amy Isabella ✨ (@amyisabellaxox) January 21, 2021
—tam ☄️ (@notyouryellow_) January 21, 2021
The menswear-inspired outfits were two of numerous stylish looks worn by Biden and Kamala Harris' family members on Wednesday. Monochromatic ensembles, stunning coats, and other rare sneakers were also popular among the new first family.
- Kellyanne Conway says her husband was 'cheating by tweeting' his disdain for former President Trump in her new memoir
- The worst for Indian startups is yet to come — be prepared for layoffs, unicorn slowdown and startup shutdowns in 2022
- A SpaceX flight attendant said Elon Musk exposed himself and propositioned her for sex, documents show. The company paid $250,000 for her silence.
- What would happen to Twitter if Elon Musk backs out now?
- Researchers develop a virus that works even when iPhone is switched off
- Supreme Court of India extends time for submitting Pegasus probe report
- Chopper services launched in Goa for tourists, locals
- Both Ambuja Cements and ACC are bet worth investing with strong parent Adani