Joe Biden's daughter and granddaughter rocked menswear looks on Inauguration Day, and people can't get enough of their fashion
- Joe Biden's daughter and one of his grandchildren attended inauguration events in menswear looks.
- Maisy Biden, his granddaughter, wore sneakers with both a pantsuit and dress on Wednesday.
- His daughter Ashley Biden opted for a tuxedo and pointed heels.
During the Inauguration ceremony and parade-route walk on Wednesday, Biden's granddaughter Maisy Biden was photographed wearing a dark suit jacket, matching flare pants, and a turtleneck sweater. The outfit, which also included a black mask and leather gloves, contrasted the vibrant dresses worn by her sisters.
Maisy completed her three-piece look with a pair of unreleased Air Jordan 1 Mid sneakers, which are meant to "pay homage to sisterhood and the intertwined concepts of strength and beauty," according to Nike's website.
She later changed into a pink $1,575 Rodarte gown, which had ruffled sleeves, a rose-embellished neckline, and an all-over heart print. Her shoes, however, were another pair of high-top Nike sneakers, similar to ones she wore earlier in the day.
The president's daughter, Ashley Biden, rocked a tuxedo during the evening festivities. Her look included an open blazer, straight-leg pants, an unfurled tie, and a white blouse. She also donned a standout pair of black pointed pumps with a gold strap.
People can't get enough of the menswear looks worn by Maisy and Ashley, with some people online dubbing them "style icons."
—Kelsey (@keIseylr) January 21, 2021
—Adriana Gabriella (@_adrigabriella) January 20, 2021
—Amy Isabella ✨ (@amyisabellaxox) January 21, 2021
—tam ☄️ (@notyouryellow_) January 21, 2021
The menswear-inspired outfits were two of numerous stylish looks worn by Biden and Kamala Harris' family members on Wednesday. Monochromatic ensembles, stunning coats, and other rare sneakers were also popular among the new first family.
- 'Harry Potter' had a chance to represent Indian kids like me, but all we got were Parvati and Padma Patil's atrocious Yule Ball outfits
- Manchester United owners are getting drawn to the world's biggest cricket league – here's why
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- Best compact entry-level bluetooth speakers with mic
- Twitter study reveals its algorithms amplify political tweets from right-leaning users
- After Facebook, Google is looking to invest in Meesho
- Intel CEO says global chip shortage will not end before 2023
- October 1-20 cumulative rainfall 39% more than normal, says IMD