Kim Kardashian wore a shimmering Balenciaga gown during her red carpet debut with Pete Davidson at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- Kim Kardashian and Pete Davidson made their red carpet debut at the White House Correspondents' Dinner.
- Kardashian, 41, wore a Balenciaga gown and Lorraine Schwartz jewelry, while Davidson, 28, wore Prada.
Kim Kardashian and Pete Davidson dressed to the nines while attending the White House Correspondents' Dinner on Saturday.
The couple arrived at the Washington Hilton to attend the event — also known as Washington's Nerd Prom — and posed together during their red carpet debut. Kardashian revealed on Instagram that Balenciaga designed her shimmering gown that featured a mock turtleneck and train. She also wore Lorraine Schwartz jewelry and worked with her longtime makeup artist, Mario Dedivanovic of Makeup by Mario.
Davidson, 28, wore a more subdued ensemble that included a black suit, a skinny tie, and Van sneakers. Vogue reported that Prada designed Davidson's suit.
Kardashian also shared behind-the-scenes snaps of them on her Instagram account.
Representatives for Kardashian and Davidson did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment.
This year's White House Correspondents' Dinner, hosted by Trevor Noah, came after a two-year hiatus prompted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Rumors surrounding Kardashian and Davidson's relationship began in October 2021 when they shared a kiss during a "Saturday Night Live" skit. They were spotted on several dates before Kardashian made their relationship Instagram official in March 2022.
In an interview with Robin Roberts on "Good Morning America", Kardashian said she was "happy" and "at peace" in her relationship with Davison. Kardashian filed for divorce from Ye, formerly known as Kanye West, in February 2021.
"I am a relationship kind of girl, for sure, and I wouldn't be with someone if I didn't plan on spending a lot of my time with them," Kardashian told Roberts. "Obviously, I want to take my time, but I'm very happy and very content. And it's such a good feeling just to be at peace."
Most recently, Davidson showed his support for Kardashian by attending the closing arguments during Blac Chyna's defamation case against the Kardashian-Jenner family. Rolling Stone's Nancy Dillon reported they were seen kissing and hugging outside the courtroom.
- Towards a Greener Footprint: Prioritising Carbon-Neutrality Makes Good Businesses Sense! Are Indian Firms Making the Transition?
- Netflix confirms an ad supported tier is coming to its streaming service by year end
- Accenture, Cognizant could see revenue growth but a strong US dollar could spoil the party
- Kharif sowing is off to a weak start with extended dry spells and floods
- Best ladder for home use in India