The 10 best new luxury hotels opened in the last decade
Luxury Travel Intelligence
- LTI - Luxury Travel Intelligence - recently released their ranking of the world's best luxury hotels opened in the past decade.
- The travel research firm's team narrowed down the list from 296 properties around the world that opened between 2010 and 2019.
- The list includes hotels from cult luxury resort brands Aman and Six Senses, a palace hotel in Paris, as well as a private island resorts in Fiji and the Maldives.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
A luxury travel research firm has rounded up the 10 best new luxury hotels of the decade.Luxury Travel Intelligence (LTI) founder Michael Crompton told Business Insider that his team of 12 researchers narrowed down a comprehensive list of 296 luxury hotels that opened between 2010 and 2019,
Advertisement"... Having visited all of these exceptional properties, some several times, we are confident that of all the great new hotels and resorts we have seen over the past ten years, this is without doubt, the perfect ten," Crompton said.
Cheval Blanc Maldives
Kokomo Private Island, Fiji
La Réserve Paris
Six Senses Zil Pasyon, Seychelles
Soneva Jani, Maldives
Song Saa Cambodia
The Silo, Cape Town
Velaa Private Island, Maldives
- Mother’s Day 2021 Quotes — here are a few thoughts to cherish motherhood
- Google photos will charge $1.99 per month for 100 GB storage from June 1
- Best smartphones under ₹10,000 in India
- Tamil Nadu government to bear all expenses of COVID patients in private hospitals