Trump continues railing against the media and Don Jr.'s role in Mueller's investigation - here are the highlights from Sunday's political appearances
Screenshots via CBS, ABC, Fox News
President Donald Trump's condemnation of the media and Donald Trump Jr.'s role in special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation set the stage for several high-profile political appearances on cable news stations.
The Sunday shows are a chance for political heavyweights to debate the week's most pressing stories and policies. They include: ABC's "This Week," CBS's "Face the Nation," CNN's "State of the Union," Fox's "Fox News Sunday," and NBC's "Meet the Press."
Here are this week's highlights:
Trump's attorney downplayed the campaign's 2016 meeting with a Kremlin-linked lawyer
Fox News' Chris Wallace to John Bolton: "What wars have we caused?"
Kellyanne Conway says she doesn't believe journalists are the "enemy of the people."
Rep. Adam Schiff says there's evidence "in plain sight" that Trump colluded with the Russians
Sen. Marco Rubio said "the best thing" for Trump and the US is to let special counsel Robert Mueller complete his investigation into Russia's interference in the 2016 election
- Close-ups of footage said to show Gabby Petito's van near where a body was found appear to show the rear door closing
- Elon Musk pulled his 'last remaining house' off the market after vowing last year to get rid of nearly all his possessions
- It's never been more clear: companies should give up on back to office and let us all work remotely, permanently
- This brand is airing ads made on PPT during IPL to convey the importance of saving money
- Buying support pushes equities higher; ONGC, UPL, Bajaj Finance, JSW Steel rise
- Air Canada, Emirates, Air India and other airlines resume flights to Toronto and the tickets are priced up to ₹5 lakh
- SBI Cards is down as Carlyle dumps shares but the credit cards business is bouncing back
- India ranks among the top 50 countries in innovation