We tested out the new free WiFi hotspots in New York City that used to be old payphones
The so-called "Links" will eventually be available at 7,500 old payphones, but the retrofitted terminals are initially rolling out in beta testing across a few city blocks in Manhattan. We decided to give the Wi-Fi capabilities a test drive to see if connecting to these links in the future would be worth it.
Here is what it was like:
- The last Solar Eclipse of 2021: Date, time and everything you need to know
- Ahmedabad and Bengaluru see a big jump in hiring activity in November
- ‘Right person at the right time’ — Here’s a sneak-peek at economist Gita Gopinath’s journey so far
- The best Netflix alternatives to watch Korean dramas and movies in India
- Gartner predicts opt-out rate for mobile app tracking to decline by 2023 as Apple, Google aim to control it