WEBINAR: Henry Ward, CEO of the billion-dollar startup Carta, on perfecting the pitch deck
If you've ever wanted to know exactly what entrepreneurs tell investors to win their support, you'll want to join Business Insider Prime's very first webinar, happening this week. We'll ask Henry Ward, the founder and CEO of $1.7 billion startup Carta, to unpack what makes an excellent pitch deck.Carta is on a mission to modernize how stock options and early-stage investment is done. On the webinar, Ward will walk us through both an early pitch deck and his Series E deck, showing how he made a compelling business case and convinced investors from Andreessen Horowitz and Lightspeed Venture Partners to buy in.
BI Prime members, check your inbox for an email invitation with the subject line "You're Invited" for details on joining this member-exclusive event.
- Connaught Place to remain shut as farmers' tractor parade turns violent
- After violent clashes with police, farmers swarm Red Fort
- DMRC closed entry and exit gates of yellow, green, violet and blue lines in surge of farmers protest
- Delhi Police fires tear-gas shells on farmers near Akshardham temple and Sanjay Gandhi Transport Nagar
- Protesting farmers break barricades at Delhi borders, entering the national capital ahead of time