WEBINAR: Henry Ward, CEO of the billion-dollar startup Carta, on perfecting the pitch deck
If you've ever wanted to know exactly what entrepreneurs tell investors to win their support, you'll want to join Business Insider Prime's very first webinar, happening this week. We'll ask Henry Ward, the founder and CEO of $1.7 billion startup Carta, to unpack what makes an excellent pitch deck.Carta is on a mission to modernize how stock options and early-stage investment is done. On the webinar, Ward will walk us through both an early pitch deck and his Series E deck, showing how he made a compelling business case and convinced investors from Andreessen Horowitz and Lightspeed Venture Partners to buy in.Advertisement
Join us on July 11 at 1 p.m. EST for this exclusive opportunity. It's a must-see for new company founders and aspiring entrepreneurs.
BI Prime members, check your inbox for an email invitation with the subject line "You're Invited" for details on joining this member-exclusive event.
- Coca-Cola focuses on localization, enters immunity-boosting beverages segment with two new Minute Maid offerings
- Disposed PPE could be turned into biofuel, say Indian scientists
- Adani and Sunteck Realty show interest in acquiring HDIL
- Best beard trimmers for men
- Best vacuum cleaner for home in India