10 features in iOS 10 that business users will love
Apple CEO Tim Cook delivers his keynote address at the Worldwide Developers Conference in San Francisco, California June 8, 2015.Apple's latest operating system for iPhone and iPad, iOS 10, is now available and full of new features.
While it's fun to play with the new iMessage app, there's also new stuff for the people who use their iPhones and iPads for work and features for the IT people who manage fleets of devices for employees.
Until a couple of years ago, Apple had sort of ignored this class of users. But when iPad sales started to wane, it looked around and saw a massive market: enterprises.
It started signing partnerships to make its products more attractive to this group, including one with Cisco, announced a year ago.
So iOS 10 includes some features from its work with Cisco, as well as a few other things that improve it as a device for work.
- Maha crisis: Sena calls floor test illegal and malafide
- GST on casinos, lotteries, horse races deferred as Nirmala Sitharaman
- Shiprocket is India’s most valuable gazelle, and all set to turn unicorn in 2 years, says report
- Zepto, Dunzo among the next 122 unicorns from India — here's the complete Hurun list
- BYJU's cuts 600 jobs across Toppr, WhiteHat Jr