11 modest but insanely expensive homes for sale in San Francisco
San Francisco combines a strong economy with high-paying jobs, a rich culture, and year-round sweater weather - making it one of the hottest real estate markets in America.The environment attracts house-hunters with deep pockets. It's not uncommon for prospective owners to place bids well above listing prices, often for all cash.Advertisement
We combed Zillow to find the most modest but expensive houses on the market - under 2,000 square feet selling for over $1 million. They could be all yours, if you've got the funds to spare.
- RBI records its largest-ever current account surplus — but that’s not necessarily a good thing
- Maharashtra government stays contentious order implementing new farm laws
- Airtel launches new cybersecurity product with CISCO, Radware, VMware, and Forcepoint for enterprises — it took ₹100 crore and over a year to set up
- Chinese smartphone maker Realme sells over 2.31 lakh units of Narzo 20 series in India
- Microsoft Translator adds Assamese to its list of real-time translation for Indian languages