11 TED Talks To Get You Through Your Quarter-Life Crisis
Up to that point, everything in their lives had been structured, giving them clear goals with immediate rewards. Determining their own path for the first time can feel overwhelming and strange.
If you're in your 20s, whether in your first job, grad school, or drifting aimlessly, you may be getting a dose of reality.
To help you make it through the "quarter-life crisis," in which your uncertain future looms large, TED has curated 11 of its most popular presentations on dealing with setbacks and finding your passion. We've included links and summaries to all of them below.
- Disney+Hotstar adds 8.3 mn subscribers, hits 58.4 mn users
- Rishi Sunak says he would rather lose than win on a false promise
- Flood-hit Kerala villages to launch digi-lockers to keep their valuables safe
- UP hospitals to now have dedicated wards for transgenders
- Aviation regulator removes upper and lower limits on airfares