12 signs you're a terrible employee - even if it doesn't feel like it
Samantha Lee/Business Insider
Some employees are better than others, but what if you're the problem worker in your office?
Being a terrible employee doesn't mean that you're bad, lazy, or even unable to succeed professionally. You could be a bad culture fit for the company. Your disposition may not jibe with your boss' style. Maybe you're just in the wrong industry.
If you feel that you're not doing a good job, then it's important to consider why and then take steps to rectify the situation.
Before you can do that, though, you've got to be able to determine whether or not you are a bad worker.
Here are 12 tell-tale signs that you're doing a horrible job at work:
- Towards a Greener Footprint: Prioritising Carbon-Neutrality Makes Good Businesses Sense! Are Indian Firms Making the Transition?
- Netflix confirms an ad supported tier is coming to its streaming service by year end
- Accenture, Cognizant could see revenue growth but a strong US dollar could spoil the party
- Kharif sowing is off to a weak start with extended dry spells and floods
- Best ladder for home use in India