12 Taco Bell menu items you can't find in America
Taco Bell Chile
Food Beast recently visited Taco Bell's headquarters and photographed some of the chain's menu items from other countries. From kimchi quesadillas in Korea to loaded fries in the UK, Taco Bell restaurants around the worlds are serving up items you can't get in the US.
And, it seems like Taco Bell is looking abroad for inspiration. The fast-food chain is launching a test of the Cheetos Burrito after a successful debut of a Crunchwrap Supreme stuffed with Cheetos in Canada.
Intrigued by Food Beast's investigation and hoping to find the next Cheetos Burrito, Business Insider decided to explore some of Taco Bell's international menus on our own.
Here are 12 items that Taco Bell doesn't serve in America - but that we wish they did.
- Adani Ports Q1 profits declines to ₹1,091 crore
- Unicorns and startups should prepare for a longer funding winter, says SoftBank's Masayoshi Son
- Lok Sabha passes Energy Conservation Bill to promote non-fossil fuels
- Indian government is reportedly planning on restricting Xiaomi, Realme, Vivo and Oppo from the budget smartphone segment
- Less than 50% of children able to catch up with age-appropriate learning, claims survey