14 public-speaking mistakes you never want to make
According to the National Institute of Mental Health, a whopping 74% of people suffer from speech anxiety.
And, as most people know, when we're nervous or anxious, our minds and bodies tend to do weird things that we can't always control.
However, if you make a conscious effort, you may be able to avoid some of the common mistakes public speakers make.
Here are some habits you'll want to avoid, along with their potential consequences and suggested remedies:
- Byju's says Aakash acquisition on track after reports that it has failed to pay up
- 11,000 and counting — that’s how bad startup job losses are after Ola, WhiteHat Jr & 22 others cut costs
- South Indians crack the most office jokes in India, says survey
- After groceries in 10 minutes, most Indians want their shoes delivered in 2 hours
- Here’s how much stake Reliance, Meta, Google and others have in Jio Platforms