15 must-see '30 for 30' sports documentaries streaming on ESPN+ right now - a monthly subscription is only $5
Insider Picks writes about products and services to help you navigate when shopping online. Insider Inc. receives a commission from our affiliate partners when you buy through our links, but our reporting and recommendations are always independent and objective.
- "30 for 30" is an original award-winning documentary series produced by ESPN.
- More than 100 films are now available through ESPN+ from the "30 for 30" series, covering some of the most compelling moments in sports of the past 40 years.
- New ESPN+ subscribers can get a free seven-day trial; subscriptions after the trial period are $4.99 a month.
- Take a look below at some of our picks for the best films in the "30 for 30" franchise.
The documentaries were an immediate hit, earning praise and awards from both the sports and film worlds, as ESPN allowed great filmmakers to dive into stories they were passionate about, telling them like they've never been told before.
Today, more than 100 films have been made in some relation to the "30 for 30" banner, with all of them available to ESPN+ subscribers for $4.99 a month. New subscribers can get a free seven-day trial.Below, we break down some of the best films the series has ever produced.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.
"Winning Time: Reggie Miller vs. The New York Knicks"
"June 17th, 1994"Advertisement
"The Fab Five"
"The Two Escobars"Advertisement
"Survive and Advance"
"The Price of Gold"Advertisement
"Of Miracles and Men"
"Four Falls of Buffalo"Advertisement
"This Was the XFL"
"No Crossover: The Trial of Allen Iverson"Advertisement
"Four Days in October"
- Zimbabwe's health minister fired over COVID-19 graft scandal
- West Bengal records highest single-day deaths of 25 COVID-19 patients
- COVID-19: West Bengal records highest single-day deaths of 25 COVID-19 patients
- Realists enjoy more long-term happiness than optimists: Study
- May impose total lockdown if COVID-19 situation worsens: Meghalaya DyCM