18 under-the-radar young athletes who could hit the big time in 2018
Sports fans are always looking for the next big thing, whether it's a footballer like Neymar, a basketball player like LeBron James, or a boxer who will measure up to Anthony Joshua.Business Insider has compiled a list of young, under-the-radar athletes who look set to make waves in the ring, on the court, or on the pitch in 2018.Advertisement
From the "next Conor McGregor" to the new "face of snowboarding," the athletes could become the biggest thing in their respective sports.
Ranked by age from oldest to youngest, scroll down to see 18 under-the-radar young athletes who we expect to hit the big time in 2018.
- COVID-19 effect: Air India withdraws job offers for around 180 trainee cabin crew members
- 872 new coronavirus cases in Gujarat, ten more deaths
- 1,781 fresh COVID-19 cases take Delhi's tally to 1,10,921; death toll mounts to 3,334
- RCF launches hand sanitiser to control COVID-19
- 4 fresh COVID-19 cases in Himachal Pradesh