19 high-paying jobs with tons of openings and room for promotion in 2018
• Career site LinkedIn has ranked some of the most promising jobs of 2018.
• The jobs all have great salaries, tons of demand, and offer room for professional growth.
• Many of the jobs that appear on the list are tech and engineering gigs.
Salary isn't the only factor to consider when determining how good a job is.
A truly standout role won't just pay a lot, it'll feature plenty of openings and opportunities to grow and get promoted.
LinkedIn recently compiled data from millions of site profiles and job postings to form a list of the most promising jobs of 2018.
Each occupation was ranked based on salary, number of US job openings, year over year growth in job openings, and regional availability. The occupations also all received a career advancement score out of 10 - with 10 being a job that was most likely to lead to a promotion or internal transfer.
Here's a look at some of the most promising jobs of 2018:
- 911 dispatchers say skiers are accidentally setting off Apple's new crash-detection technology without realizing, triggering emergency calls
- The rally in stocks will trick investors into thinking the bear market is over, but there's still a case for the S&P 500 to fall another 26% next year, Morgan Stanley's Mike Wilson says
- Adani may be the richest Indian but Ambani’s RIL retains the top spot on Hurun's list of most valuable companies
- 38 years on, 1.2 lakh Bhopal residents carry gas tragedy scars, fight for justice
- Telegram wants to allow users to store and trade cryptocurrencies
- Rupee gains 18 paise to 81.08 against US dollar
- Indian markets open marginally lower amid weak global cues – PB Fintech, Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, M&M, Bajaj Auto and other stocks in focus
- 234-year-old company EID Parry is only a tad more valuable than year-old unicorn GlobalBees
- Dharmaj Crop IPO
- Reliance Jio
- Whatsapp tips
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- tata Consumer
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- VerSe Innovation Company
- Top Valuable unlisted Company
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World