19 LinkedIn hacks that could help your business make tons of money
Most people think of LinkedIn as a place to just upload their resumes.
But if used properly, LinkedIn could actually help boost sales and grow your entire business.
Ken Krogue, founder and president of Insidesales, a sales software maker last valued at $1.5 billion, and Jamie Shanks, managing partner of Sales for Life, a sales training company, have put together an eBook explaining how to maximize your sales through LinkedIn.
"LinkedIn is not a repository for your resume," Shanks writes. "It's a place to actively drive business."
We sifted through the eBook and picked the 19 best tips on how to use LinkedIn to grow your business.
- Gautam Adani, the man who may soon be Asia's richest person, is a college dropout who survived the 2008 Mumbai terrorist attacks and says he was once kidnapped for ransom
- EY is offering scholarships to Indian college students worth ₹1 lakh with two months’ internship opportunity
- A man had severe, day-long migraines for 12 years and nothing worked. His doctors say they vanished after they prescribed leafy greens and cutting out red meat.
- Centre raises Bengal labour budget for creation of 27 cr man-days
- Over a million Ethereum tokens have been burned since the big upgrade, but transaction costs are still a pain point for the network
- Loaded Lion NFT sells for $1 million — three days after launching at $200
- McDonalds India launches a contemporary rendition and continuation story of memorable campaign ‘Hum dono boyfriend-girlfriend hai kya’
- India to resume scheduled international flights from December 15, says Aviation Ministry