20 photos of Mexico's breathtaking Day of the Dead festival
This year, the Dia de los Muertos (or Day of the Dead) starts on Sunday, November 1, and ends on Monday, November 2.
Across Mexico, kids and adults will assemble in graveyards and public squares to honor the dead with frighteningly gorgeous costumes and solemn memorials.
- Microsoft cuts editorial staff, to replace them with AI: Report
- Google responds to European Commission's call for responsible AI
- India records highest single-day spike of 265 deaths, 7,964 cases on May 30
- May monthly auto sales data is unlikely to fire up the spirits
- Instagram to show ads on IGTV, experts tell us what it could mean for influencers