30 American Jobs Headed For The Trash Pile
Tree-fellers, shoemakers, and postal clerks, beware. More than 30% of these jobs may disappear over the next 10 years. A new release from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics sheds light on which American occupations will shrink the most in the coming decade. The 30 fastest-declining jobs are ranked by projected percent decrease between 2012 and 2022, and are expected to lose between 15% and 43% of their workers.
Some industries are taking a bigger blow than others. Textile work, for example, is tanking. And many U.S. Postal Service workers may soon be hanging up their mail bags.
View all Offers
View all Offers
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Gray Sierra, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 29999Buy On
- 19% OFF
Redmi Note 10 (Aqua Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) -Amoled Dot Display | 48MP Sony Sensor IMX582 | Snapdragon 678 Processor₹ 12999₹ 15999Buy On
- 70% OFF
boAt Rockerz 255 in-Ear Earphones with 8 Hours Battery, IPX5, Bluetooth V5.0 and Voice Assistant(Active Black)₹ 899₹ 2990Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9 (Carbon Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | 2.3GHz Mediatek Helio G35 Octa core Processor₹ 8999₹ 10999Buy On
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Blue Haze, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 29999Buy On
AdvertisementWant a career that will thrive over the next decade and beyond? Then stay away from these fields.
- Let budget bring resurgence, TN CM Stalin advises officials
- Tokyo Olympics: PV Sindhu bags bronze medal in women's singles badminton for India
- GST revenue collection for July rises by 33% with ₹1,16,393 crore
- Policy ignition: India's satellite navigation sector set for higher growth trajectory
- COVID-19 cases in Kerala are spiking due to good detection, better reporting and early easing of restrictions