30 American Jobs Headed For The Trash Pile
A new release from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics sheds light on which American occupations will shrink the most in the coming decade. The 30 fastest-declining jobs are ranked by projected percent decrease between 2012 and 2022, and are expected to lose between 15% and 43% of their workers.Some industries are taking a bigger blow than others. Textile work, for example, is tanking. And many U.S. Postal Service workers may soon be hanging up their mail bags.Advertisement
Want a career that will thrive over the next decade and beyond? Then stay away from these fields.
- Man in famous 9/11 photo dies from COVID-19 in Florida
- Assam registers record 1,202 new COVID-19 cases; tally crosses 11,000-mark
- Delhi govt asks DMs to start COVID-19 survey outside containment zones
- 1,168 new cases in Pune on Sat, COVID-19 count now 27,311
- Nitish Kumar, 14 Bihar CMO staffers test negative for COVID-19