5 beloved brands that were brought back from the brink of death
Kamran Jebreili/AP Images
- The business world is ruthless.
- But it's a realm that also welcomes a good comeback story.
- These companies managed to achieve or regain their iconic status after nearly going out of business.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
For some brands, it takes getting pushed to the brink of extinction in order to truly rally.
Business Insider compiled a list of household names that nearly went out of business, only to rebound in a spectacular fashion.
Here are a few brands that bounced back after nearly going out of business, from a globally popular toy brand to a classic shoe business:
- Now there is 'real hope' to end COVID-19 with vaccines: WHO chief
- Vaccine hopes push gold below ₹ 49,000 per 10 gram
- Netflix's 'Delhi Crime' wins International Emmy Award 2020 for best drama series
- Maruti Suzuki expands its ‘subscribe’ service to Mumbai, Chennai, Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar
- Centre calls Punjab farmers for second round of talks on December 3 to resolve differences over farm laws