5 best places to start your business in Gurgaon
Gurgaon is the go to destination for many startups. It's near Delhi, and has many of established companies you would want to grow up to be rivals of. No wonder it's home to many co-working spaces you can kick start your journey to entrepreneurship. It's easy, convenient and practical. But with so many options to choose from, which one do you go for?
Here are the top 5 places to start your business from:
1. Investopad (only for Tech startups)
Location: 18, Sector 32, Gurgaon
· Dedicated work co-stations.
· In-house teams and experts in Digital Marketing, Visual & UX/UI Design.
· Customer Service to help develop strategies.
· EIRs and mentors to guide startups in their domain of expertise at all stages.
· Professional advice, consultation and mentorship in areas of:
· Design and technical services
· User Experience Design
· Legal and intellectual property rights
· Banking, financial, accounting and managerial services
Advertisement· Brand development, marketing and communications
· Lectures tutorial sessions and workshops in Design and Business.
· Audio Visual classrooms, tutorials, consultation and conference rooms.
· High speed Internet.
· Startup library resources including startup manuals, marketing guides and skill books.
· Seed, Angels and VC’s interface.
AdvertisementTariff: A month of access with first come first basis seating costs Rs. 8,000 per seat, and the one with dedicated seating costs Rs. 10,000 per seat.
2. 91 Springboard
Location: Sector 18 Gurgaon
Advertisement· Comfortable Workspace
· Conference Rooms
· Photocopy, Print and Scan facility
· Access to the Startup Community
· Free or discounted access to events
· Dedicated Mentor network
Advertisement· Wi-Fi and Broadband
· Open 24/7 with Professional Security
· Receive mails c/o 91springboard
· Lockers/document storage
· Access to curated list of service providers
Advertisement· Discounted medical insurance
· Freebies from partners
· Tea, Coffee, and Water
· Cafeteria, lounge, and games
Tariff: Resident members – Rs. 10,999, full time members – Rs. 7,499, part time members – Rs. 4,999, Student – Rs. 2999.
Advertisement3. Inhwa Business Centre
Location: Iris Tech Park, Sector 48, Sohna Road, Gurgaon
· Workstations and cabin spaces
· High speed Internet
Advertisement· Reception services
· Meeting Rooms
· Power backup
· Dedicated landline number on request
· Legal and Account Services
Advertisement· Branding Services
· Company Incorporation
AdvertisementLocation: Plot No. 54 – B, Sector 18, Gurgaon
• Fully air-conditioned office space
• 75+ workstations with personal storage space and soft boards
• Meetings rooms with white boards, projector and conference call facilities
• Basic amenities such as high-speed internet, receptionist and office boy
Advertisement• Courier facilities
• Printer, Scanning, Photocopy
• Break out rooms with water dispensers and tea/coffee machine
• Relaxing balcony with garden chairs and lots of greenery
• Open from 8 am to 12 midnight
• Full power back up
Advertisement• In house Cafe
Location: Next of Galleria in Gurgaon
· Power backup
· Common lobby-lounge
· Kitchen with a cook to offer meals and refreshments.
· Basement space is also available for private events such as workshops and presentations (accommodating up to 28 seats).
Advertisement· It provides en-suite bedrooms, bunks and sublets
Image Credit: Respective Companies and Indiatimes
- Chris Gayle appears four times in the top 10 list of most sixes hit in an IPL match
- Up-close and not so personal with Munnar’s pit vipers, gliding frogs and more
- Haryana government extends lockdown in the state till May 24
- UK's Cairn Energy identifies $70 billion Indian assets for seizing to recover amount due from government
- States to receive nearly 51 lakh COVID-19 vaccine doses in next three days, says Union Health Ministry