6 daily success habits borrowed from Warren Buffett, Tim Cook, and other highly accomplished people
- Applying the success habits of people who've experienced it will help you get closer to your goals.
- For example, billionaire investor Warren Buffett has always surrounded himself with people who are "better" than him, and he calls it one of the keys that got him where is today.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook once said, "Do what you love, and put your whole heart into it, and then just have fun," another key tenet of reaching true success.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Success is hard to define because it differs between people. Some define success through their paycheck, the German luxury model sitting in the garage, or the number of promotions received up the corporate ladder.
Others see "success" measured by how many lives have been impacted through a noble business venture, the parenting of Valedictorian children, or fulfilling a personal mission in life.
And sometimes success eludes us because we're not even aware of it. We go through life measuring ourselves by other people's standards of success. We wrongly assume that success is "out there," while it may actually be within our reach.
So where do you stand? If unsure, start applying the success habits of people who've experienced it. When you inspect these closer, you'll realize that you're closer to success than you think.
1. Be around other successful people
2. Get your mind right
3. Do what you love
4. Make it about the journey, not the end goal
5. Have a support system
6. Do whatever it takes
- The Cybertruck's lack of door handles confused its first buyers — leading Elon Musk to show them how to open the truck
- Adani Group to invest USD 75 bn to scale up AGEL's RE portfolio to 45 GW: Gautam Adani
- OnlyFans star Riley Reid plans to 'immortalize' herself using AI. Here's how her team built her new chatbot.
- Electric eels can change the genetic composition of other organisms by shocking them!
- Exploring vibrant flavors: 10 healthy salad options in India
- 10 dry fruits to include in your daily winter diet
- Paytm to focus on big ticket loans to low-risk credit-worthy customers
- 10 Cities in India perfect for a chill and relaxed life