7 reasons renting a home is better than buying one
- For those who aren't quite ready to purchase their own home, renting is a very viable alternative to buying.
- Renters get to save on upkeep and recurring expenses, and costs such as taxes, insurance, and maintenance are less of an issue as a renter.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Renting a home can be an ideal option for those wanting extra flexibility and less responsibility. While buying a home can involve some serious saving and commitment, renting can help you maintain your flexibility and lifestyle.
Especially for those in expensive housing markets, renting a house can be a simple way to get the space you want without having to spend years saving for a down payment. Renting also allows you a bit more flexibility than homeownership would, whether you're in a house or an apartment. With renting, you're not tied to the property long-term, and you're also less responsible for saving for repairs, paying for taxes and insurance, and keeping up with other expenses.
Renting gives you a home without any of the burdens of homeownership. It's the easiest way to live in a house without the hassle - here are a few reasons why:
Renting helps you avoid some major expenses
Renters insurance is much less expensive than homeowners insurance
There's no down payment needed
Homeowner's association fees generally aren't your problem
You're not stuck with any losses
There's no property tax to worry about
You're not tied to it long-term
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- Apple M1 Pro and M1 Max vs M1: Here’s what Apple improved with its new custom chips
- Best gaming mouse for battle royale games in India
- Best tablets for professional use in India
- Ethereum may offer the best returns, but investors have been pulling away over the last two weeks
- Google starts starts testing new safety section for apps, feature to go live in February 2022
- Horlicks and Boost maker HUL sees slowdown in food segment in the last three months
- India T20 World cup Jersey
- Photo Editors Apps
- Google Pixel 6 series
- CBSE examdate sheet
- Tata Punch Price
- Punit Goenka
- Motorola Edge 20 Mobile
- Google TV stick vs Amazon Fire TV stick
- Oneplus 9rt smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy M52 review
- vodafone Idea News
- India Coal Crisis
- iPhone 13 vs iPhone 13 mini
- IRCTC Share price
- Maximum Sixes
- Tata Sons