7 things you should do after losing your job
LinkedIn post, the days following aren't much easier.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOU"You can't meditate. You can't exercise. You can't eat healthy. You can't shave. Or bathe. You can't even take deep breaths," he says. "None of that stuff helps, you think. None of that immediately deposits money in the bank. None of that brings back your self-esteem."
AdvertisementAltucher, who has been fired "so many times I can't list them all," says his one piece of advice that does help is to do just one thing every day.
Here are some things you could do in the days after losing your job to get out of your funk:
- YES Bank launches a new musical logo to build a deeper connect with customers
- COVID-19: Students should leave hostels in Bengaluru if their institutions declare a holiday, says BBMP
- Non-banking finance firm Power Finance Corporation records 49% jump in net profits in FY21
- The Internet's original source code is going up for auction on Sotheby's as an NFT this month
- Best 55-inch smart TVs with 4K resolution