8 things you should know before starting a small business
- There's more to starting a business than just money and a good idea.
- Entrepreneurs with successful startups say you need to find a good accountant, have a diverse team, and find your niche.
- Here are 8 pieces of advice on how to start a new business.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Starting your own business doesn't just take money and a good idea.
There are dozens of small things to keep in mind before calling yourself an entrepreneur: Have you found a good accountant? What's your niche? Who are you bringing onto your project?
There's no better place to seek advice on how to launch a startup than from other successful entrepreneurs. Business Insider rounded up eight solid pieces of advice on how to start your own business, according to successful entrepreneurs.
Figure out how you're going to finance the company.
Have a good team.
Find your niche.
Don't settle for an accountant.
Figure out your marketing strategy.
Just go for it.
- GST Council meet: No new tax on food delivery apps Swiggy, Zomato
- SBI, Kotak Mahindra and others cut home loan rates ahead of festive season
- Virat Kohli's T20I journey as captain is better than Dhoni's
- Gen Z decoded: MTV's latest report reflects Gen Z’s behavior patterns,mindsets, habits and perceptions
- From ecommerce to payments — here are the top funded business models of last one year