9 life lessons I learned from being a janitor for a year
I did something slightly less conventional.
My sophomore year of college I landed a part-time job as a janitor. I made just $6.25 an hour, and it wasn't glamorous, but it was one of the best life experiences I've had to date. Why? I learned some invaluable lessons that have stuck with me every day since.
Here are a few that stand out:
- The 10-year Treasury yield will drop to 3.5% by the end of next year as the massive bond rally will continue, UBS says
- Instagram's crisis highlights the bigger issues the entire ad industry is facing
- Exit polls predict BJP advantage in MP, Rajasthan, Congress win in Chhattisgarh, Telangana and tight contest in Mizoram
- Delhi airport: Flights diverted due to bad smog, bad weather
- Meta expanding child safety measures as scrutiny mounts
- IPL has given me confidence to remain calm under pressure: Rinku Singh
- GST collection surges to 8-month high in November
- Environmental Impact Assessments