9 times Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez slammed Trump, Republicans, and Democrats on Twitter
- Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) has a social media presence unlike many politicians.
- She has nearly 5 million Twitter followers and is well-known for her clever comebacks.
- AOC has clapped back at President Trump, the GOP, and Democrats.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Following is a transcript of the video.
Nearly 5 million people follow Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) on Twitter. She's known for her large social media presence and clever comebacks.
Here are 9 times Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez slammed Trump, Republicans, and Democrats on Twitter
1. President Trump criticized four freshmen congresswomen on Twitter.
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was quick to fire back at Trump with a series of tweets.
2. Trump directly addressed AOC on impeachment.AOC's response?
3. Sen. Lindsey Graham called AOC "anti-American" in an interview with Fox & Friends.
AOC called him out…
4. During her 2018 campaign, TV show host John Cardillo criticized AOC for her "poor background."
AOC set him straight...
5. Reporter Eddie Scarry criticized AOC's clothing.
Scarry deleted his tweet after an AOC response…
And AOC called him out.
6. AOC criticized the Democratic National Committee
The DNC tried appealing to young people by using Beyonce's lyricsIt received a lot of criticism...
Even from AOC
7. Florida's governor, Ron DeSantis, referred to AOC as "This girl...or whatever she is…"
DeSantis: "She's in a totally different universe. It's basically socialism wrapped in ignorance."
8. AOC turned around Fox News' criticisms.
9. One of AOC's most popular tweets came after critics shared footage of her dancing during her college years...
AnonymousQ account: "Here is America's favorite commie know-it-all acting like the clueless nitwit she is."
AOC didn't seem fazed.