A dad pulled out his son's loose tooth using an actual helicopter
Most parents have yanked out a loose baby tooth for their one of their kids. But no parent has ever done it like Rick Rahim.This Virginia dad (and pro pilot) decided to extract his son's wiggling tooth using some string and a helicopter, The Independent reports. Not a remote control helicopter - an actual, full size, commercial helicopter. Advertisement
Rahim posted video of the stunt on Facebook last month, including the ultimate dad joke caption: "Does this make me a 'helicopter parent?'" So far, it's been viewed 25,000 times, and it seems like it is the only tooth extraction of its kind. "It might actually be a true FIRST," Rahim wrote. "Can't find anyone else who has ever done it."
Does this make me a "helicopter parent?"Do fun, creative stuff with your kids.Make memories together.Posted by Rick Rahim on Thursday, May 19, 2016
Rahim simply swapped the toy version for the real thing.
- India at forefront of vaccine development: Modi
- How music has become the real social connector, and technology has helped democratize music in today’s digitally connected world
- EXCLUSIVE: Trump versus Biden — Here’s what the result of the US election could mean for India
- EXCLUSIVE: Why Tata Motors CEO is not worried about Musk's Tesla coming to India
- Chinese soldier strays across the border — detained by India , to be released soon