A dad pulled out his son's loose tooth using an actual helicopter
Most parents have yanked out a loose baby tooth for their one of their kids. But no parent has ever done it like Rick Rahim.This Virginia dad (and pro pilot) decided to extract his son's wiggling tooth using some string and a helicopter, The Independent reports. Not a remote control helicopter - an actual, full size, commercial helicopter. Advertisement
Rahim posted video of the stunt on Facebook last month, including the ultimate dad joke caption: "Does this make me a 'helicopter parent?'" So far, it's been viewed 25,000 times, and it seems like it is the only tooth extraction of its kind. "It might actually be a true FIRST," Rahim wrote. "Can't find anyone else who has ever done it."
Does this make me a "helicopter parent?"Do fun, creative stuff with your kids.Make memories together.Posted by Rick Rahim on Thursday, May 19, 2016
Rahim simply swapped the toy version for the real thing.
- Xiaomi's next 108MP camera phone will be its cheapest yet, says report
- Airtel seems to be sticking to its strengths while its shareholders want Jio-like fireworks
- Top stocks to watch— Future Group stocks, IRCTC, RITES, SBI, Bank of India, PNB and more
- Building collapse in Bhiwandi kills 8, rescue operation underway
- 6 drug peddlers held in Bengaluru