A developer in China built a complete 57-story skyscraper in just 19 days
A developer in China built an entire 57-story mixed-use building brick by prefabricated brick at a rate of three full stories a day. The entire building took only 19 days to complete, according to Gizmodo.
The building is mixed-use, with 800 apartments and enough office space for 4,000 people. It was originally planned to be built up to a height of 220 stories, but was cut down due to concern of being too close to a nearby airport.The prefab construction is also environmentally friendly, reducing the use of concrete trucks by about 15,000. The building was constructed with China's pollution problem in mind, using quadruple thick glass and tight construction.Advertisement
Checkout the full promotional video of the building's construction below.
- India-China military delegates to meet again today, Pangong Lake on agenda
- Xiaomi's next 108MP camera phone will be its cheapest yet, says report
- Airtel seems to be sticking to its strengths while its shareholders want Jio-like fireworks
- Top stocks to watch— Future Group stocks, IRCTC, RITES, SBI, Bank of India, PNB and more
- Building collapse in Bhiwandi kills 8, rescue operation underway