Here are the 12 exciting Indian startups that graduated from Microsoft’s Accelerator program
Saikat PyneJun 27, 2016, 03.59 PM
Read full story
Microsoft Accelerator’s Bangalore Demo Day was held on June 23rd. The program is a three- to four-months intense
Seven accelerators have been located around the world. These programs have a focus on enterprise startups. The Think Next program in Bangalore showcased late stage startups with enough traction in various verticals including retail, ecommerce and healthcare.
Here is a list of the startups that applied to this program:
1. Admission Table – Imagine a single place for everything to study overseas – university short listing, admission counseling, scholarships and financing, and tutoring for SAT/ GRE/ GMAT/ TOEFL/ IELTS – all on your mobile in real-time.
2. Altizon – Altizon is the world’s first Industrial Internet Platform Company focused on making Enterprises IoT (Internet of Things) ready.
3. ReportBee- The next-generation smart report cards for schools – is a new age data analytics startup that makes education data more insightful for students, teachers, parents, school administration, and education eco-system partners.
4. Aureus Analytics – Aureus Analytics provides platform and products to bring the power of big data analytics at the point of decision for Insurance and Banking.
5. Baby Chakra – BabyChakra is the fastest growing online platform that connects expecting mothers and new parents to services and products that makes parenting a less tedious affair.
6. Calm.io – Calm.io is a DevOps platform for orchestrating cloud operations comprising of containers, micro services and virtual machines in cloud-native, on-premise and hybrid deployment environments.
7. Distiman – Distiman allows Mom and Pop retailers in India to double their profit with just-in-time procurement, right from their smartphones. Distiman canopies more than 160 brands and nearly a million retailers. The company is profitable with more than $1 million.
8. Locus – Locus is a state-of-the-art delivery automation platform which uses advanced algorithms to automate logistics of an on-demand business and provide better end-customer experience. It offers proprietary route deviation engine, order dispatch automation, field user app, route optimization, end customer tracking, and predictive analytics.
9. Tarnea- Tarnea SmartMile™ platform is an open B2B2C platform for transaction and collaboration for the unorganized retailers. It allows them to deploy a cloud-based IT solution for their in-store automation, and simultaneously transact and collaborate with their upstream supply chain of distributors and manufacturers.
10. Reverie – Reverie, as a service platform, encompasses technologies for delivering multilingual content to users across devices and includes intelligent transliteration & localization APIs along with local language keypad.
11. Strides – Strides enables safe, better quality, and high availability of blood components. Their product ‘Safetrans’ facilitates blood transfusion rules to support good transfusion practices, tracks, and records. It also acts on each step of the blood transfusion process – right from the donor selection to the blood component being transfused into the patient.
12. Yellow Messenger – Yellow Messenger is a one-stop mobile app with an Artificial Intelligence-powered chat interface to discover, enquire, and shop from millions of brands and stores both off and online. It enables users to shop lifestyle products and electronics, book travel packages, make mobile recharges and bill payments, order from neighboring grocery stores, book home services, make restaurant reservations, and order food over a simple chat interface.