'Hillary Clinton has to go to jail': Donald Trump goes into full attack mode after Clinton's scorching speech
"Hillary Clinton has to go to jail. Alright I said it. She has to go to jail," he said."The fact that they even allow her to participate in this race is a disgrace to the United States, is a disgrace to our nation."
While Trump didn't go into detail about the arguments Clinton made in her speech, he called it "phony" and a "Donald Trump hit job," and lambasted her for her ongoing email scandal.He also suggested Clinton only supports President Obama's nuclear deal with Iran because she's worried about facing jail time.
He said he's confident the FBI will indict her, and said if he wins the presidency, his attorney general will "take a very good look into it.""The only reason she's behaving like this, and the only reason she's been dragged so far left, believe me, is she doesn't want to go to jail over the emails."
- PM's visit to vaccine centres gets 'praise' from Congress
- Pollution, pandemic and pre-term birth
- Serum Institute of India threatens to seek ₹100 crore in damages from Chennai volunteer
- PM to interact with more teams of Covid-19 vaccine developers
- UP to have cold chain space for 1.23L litres of vaccine