'Hillary Clinton has to go to jail': Donald Trump goes into full attack mode after Clinton's scorching speech
"Hillary Clinton has to go to jail. Alright I said it. She has to go to jail," he said."The fact that they even allow her to participate in this race is a disgrace to the United States, is a disgrace to our nation."
While Trump didn't go into detail about the arguments Clinton made in her speech, he called it "phony" and a "Donald Trump hit job," and lambasted her for her ongoing email scandal.He also suggested Clinton only supports President Obama's nuclear deal with Iran because she's worried about facing jail time.
He said he's confident the FBI will indict her, and said if he wins the presidency, his attorney general will "take a very good look into it.""The only reason she's behaving like this, and the only reason she's been dragged so far left, believe me, is she doesn't want to go to jail over the emails."
- If the COVID-19 vaccine prices are too high for some, then why not use direct benefit transfer
- While COVID-19 is making millions gasp for breath in India, state administrations are trying to hoard oxygen
- On Earth Day, companies commit to adopt more sustainable practices in an attempt to safeguard our tomorrow
- Tiger Global makes its first crypto investment in India making Coinswitch Kuber worth half a billion dollars
- Best pulse oximeters to keep a check on your SpO2 readings