'Hillary Clinton has to go to jail': Donald Trump goes into full attack mode after Clinton's scorching speech
"Hillary Clinton has to go to jail. Alright I said it. She has to go to jail," he said."The fact that they even allow her to participate in this race is a disgrace to the United States, is a disgrace to our nation."
While Trump didn't go into detail about the arguments Clinton made in her speech, he called it "phony" and a "Donald Trump hit job," and lambasted her for her ongoing email scandal.He also suggested Clinton only supports President Obama's nuclear deal with Iran because she's worried about facing jail time.
He said he's confident the FBI will indict her, and said if he wins the presidency, his attorney general will "take a very good look into it.""The only reason she's behaving like this, and the only reason she's been dragged so far left, believe me, is she doesn't want to go to jail over the emails."
- UP to have cold chain space for 1.23L litres of vaccine
- Wuhan authorities now find Covid-19 on imported frozen food
- From WhiteHat Jr, Big Basket, and Unacademy to Dunzo — these are the Indian startups that reported data leaks over the past few months
- Chennai volunteer for SII's Covid vaccine claims Rs 5 cr compensation for health complications
- ASEAN distances from China's Covid vaccine diplomacy