Housing.com decides to Reintroduce Rental Offering
It had, however, taken a strategic decision to close rentals in order to focus the company on the home buying and selling segment. With a fresh year on its way, the company is looking towards expanding its presence from the core business of home buying and selling by reviving home rentals once again.
ALSO READ: Shopclues launches 'Reach' to digitize offline merchants payments
The re-entry and plans to launch home rentals have been slated for early next year. Sharing figures compared to last year, the real estate startup recently claimed that on a monthly basis, it is seeing revenues grow by 400%, operating costs reduce by 70% and traffic rise by more than 200%.
While the company had planned to relaunch rentals towards the end of next year, the government’s recent demonetisation move has led to advancement in the plans.
AdvertisementThis seems like a great move by Housing.com because even as demonetization is expected to cause a slow-down in the home buying and selling segment , it will most likely spur growth in the home rentals space.
Popular on BI
- J&K has highest share of 5 per cent budget allocation in health sector across country: LG
- RBI expected to hold rates on uncertainty over new COVID-19 variant
- Best 128GB pen drive in India
- Best 256GB flash drive in India
- Delhi reports first case of the new Omicron COVID-19 strain