Indians Shopped A Lot On Day 1 Of The Ongoing Festive Sales. Cashkaro Says Transactions Increased By 400%
Love it or hate it, but you can’t deny Indian’s love for shopping. This love increases manifold during sales and if the sales are held around Dusehra and Diwali, we go crazy, and here is the proof. The cashback and coupons site, Cashkaro.com, alone observed 400% increase in number of transactions and 450% increase in revenues in comparison to normal days on its platform.
Hold on, these numbers are not specific to Amazon and
The below infographic contains more interesting facts. Take a look!
(Image credit: The infographic is created by Cashkaro.com.)
- Lawyers can now travel in special Mumbai suburban trains
- Bezos vs Ambani battle: Eight questions regarding Amazon's disclosures of Future deal will be in the spotlight
- Maharashtra reduces COVID-19 test rates at private labs to ₹980
- Top stocks to watch — Mahindra Finance, Tata Motors, Airtel, DHFL, SBI, Coforge, and others
- Compound Interest Waiver Scheme applies to everyone but provides limited relief — Here’s everything you need to know