Indians Shopped A Lot On Day 1 Of The Ongoing Festive Sales. Cashkaro Says Transactions Increased By 400%
Love it or hate it, but you can’t deny Indian’s love for shopping. This love increases manifold during sales and if the sales are held around Dusehra and Diwali, we go crazy, and here is the proof. The cashback and coupons site, Cashkaro.com, alone observed 400% increase in number of transactions and 450% increase in revenues in comparison to normal days on its platform.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOUHold on, these numbers are not specific to Amazon and
The below infographic contains more interesting facts. Take a look!
(Image credit: The infographic is created by Cashkaro.com.)
- Byju's most valuable startup in India and 11th in the world with a valuation of $16.5 billion
- India witnesses decline in daily COVID-19 cases with 80,834 fresh cases in last 24 hours, lowest since April 1
- Delhi reports its lowest daily COVID-19 cases in 104 days, records 213 single day COVID-19 cases
- Here’s how to recharge your Reliance Jio on WhatsApp
- India may classify Bitcoin as an asset class, but that may not solve the underlying problem