Ola cabs app and Taxi For Sure get into a relationship. Twitter trolls prove how complex it is
Having acquired Taxi For Sure in March this year for $200 million, Ola has integrated the technology based cab hailing service for a more fleet of radio taxis. As per the press statement issued by Ola Cabs, this convenience of service will be available in Delhi and Mumbai and gradually be extended to other cities in next few weeks.
However, for the time being only cash money can be paid against the Taxi For Sure cab bills availed through Ola.
The news doesn’t end here.
Blame it on the trolling habit of Twitter users or the inertia of Snapdeal trolling Flipkart still continuing, Uber and Ola, the two rivals in cab hailing service fought over the 160 characters.
Hey @taxiforsure, we have the most no. of cabs in India, we are in over a 100 cities, we even have autos & a cafe. What you got?— Ola (@Olacabs) June 25, 2015
This is how Taxi For Sure sheepishly replied
While they do their thing, you can continue to enjoy uberGO rides at Rs. 7/KM https://t.co/etQVHRcrwJ— Uber India (@Uber_India) June 25, 2015
Instantly, Ola smartly retorted:
@Uber_India At 7X you mean?— Ola (@Olacabs) June 25, 2015
This implicated the 7 times burn that Uber received for their surcharges. Uber, though offers cabs at a minimum rate, even cheaper than autorickshaws, is most of the time accompanied with surge pricing. Ola meant to say that Uber’s offering of Rs. 7/km is actually 7 times more than what should have been billed.
Well, even then the news doesn’t end here.
Twitteratis didn’t take this troll in lighter way. Some flocked together to blame how Ola never replies to people’s grievance on Twitter or customer care calls.
Here’s how people showed their love for Uber.
- Apple 'fully resumed' advertising on Twitter, says Musk
- Investment intent of ₹10.5 lakh crore received at Odisha biz summit
- Foreign investors upgrade India as dedicated allocation in investment portfolios, say equity experts
- Postpartum depression in mothers can have serious consequences on the child’s health and development
- Toyam Sports Limited signed up as title sponsor for India tour of Bangladesh
- Dharmaj Crop IPO
- Reliance Jio
- Digital Nomad Visa
- Whatsapp tips
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Maruti Suzuki
- Top Valuable unlisted Company
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World