The 10 apps millennials say they can't live without
ComScore recently surveyed app users ages 18-34 about the apps they "can't go without." The top 10 includes the likes of Instagram, YouTube, and Gmail.
The list "speaks to a broader insight, which is that millennials seem to recognize the importance of the more functional apps, like Amazon, Gmail and Google Maps," Andrew Lipsman, the senior vice president of insights and marketing at comScore, told Business Insider's Tanya Dua.
Surveyed users were asked to choose the top three "most essential" apps they own.
Here are the results:
- One in two Indians face extortion and data misuse thanks to instant loan apps
- If you thought techies got the biggest hikes last year, think again...
- Big Tech should obey the law of the land says India, after Twitter goes to court
- Tata Motors, Tata Steel, Marico among stocks to watch out for on July 6
- Best sandwich makers in India