The 10 apps millennials say they can't live without
ComScore recently surveyed app users ages 18-34 about the apps they "can't go without." The top 10 includes the likes of Instagram, YouTube, and Gmail.
The list "speaks to a broader insight, which is that millennials seem to recognize the importance of the more functional apps, like Amazon, Gmail and Google Maps," Andrew Lipsman, the senior vice president of insights and marketing at comScore, told Business Insider's Tanya Dua.
Surveyed users were asked to choose the top three "most essential" apps they own.
Here are the results:
- I'm a 56-year-old IT worker who got laid off last year and have been unemployed ever since. I have a hunch I'm not finding work due to ageism. How do I prove it?
- WhatsApp introduces the “Message Yourself” feature, working on voice status updates and more
- DeSantis says Congress should act if Apple follows through on Elon Musk claims and bans Twitter from App Store
- Vikram Kirloskar: The MIT engineer who loved to build factories
- Gland Pharma announces acquisition of Europe’s Cenexi Group for €120 mn, shares fall 4.37%
- Affordable smartwatches make India the biggest smartwatch market in the world
- Rupee gains 17 paise to 81.55 against US dollar
- Indian markets open tad higher ahead of GDP data -- Zomato, SBI, NDTV, Britannia Industries among stocks to watch