The 10 apps millennials say they can't live without
ComScore recently surveyed app users ages 18-34 about the apps they "can't go without." The top 10 includes the likes of Instagram, YouTube, and Gmail.
The list "speaks to a broader insight, which is that millennials seem to recognize the importance of the more functional apps, like Amazon, Gmail and Google Maps," Andrew Lipsman, the senior vice president of insights and marketing at comScore, told Business Insider's Tanya Dua.
Surveyed users were asked to choose the top three "most essential" apps they own.
Here are the results:
- Gautam Adani, the man who may soon be Asia's richest person, is a college dropout who survived the 2008 Mumbai terrorist attacks and says he was once kidnapped for ransom
- EY is offering scholarships to Indian college students worth ₹1 lakh with two months’ internship opportunity
- A man had severe, day-long migraines for 12 years and nothing worked. His doctors say they vanished after they prescribed leafy greens and cutting out red meat.
- Centre raises Bengal labour budget for creation of 27 cr man-days
- Over a million Ethereum tokens have been burned since the big upgrade, but transaction costs are still a pain point for the network
- Loaded Lion NFT sells for $1 million — three days after launching at $200
- McDonalds India launches a contemporary rendition and continuation story of memorable campaign ‘Hum dono boyfriend-girlfriend hai kya’
- India to resume scheduled international flights from December 15, says Aviation Ministry